Certification of Ministerial Preparation Registration Policies:
- Registration for classes is due two weeks before the start of the course indicated.
- The cost of each course is $125. Payment is due at the start of the course (make checks payable to Mount Vernon Nazarene University).
- All courses are conducted by video conferencing through ZOOM.
- All courses are subject to cancellation or date changes due to enrollment or staffing needs.
- The student is responsible for other policies in the CMP Handbook (this is part of the student's orientation package and may be found on the MVNU website. Additionally, students may email CMP@mvnu.edu to request a copy of this handbook at any time).
Withdrawal/Tuition Refund Policy:
- Students who have attended no class sessions and ask for a withdrawal will have the course removed from their transcripts.
- Students will receive 100% refunded tuition for withdrawing before a course starts or if they have not attended any class sessions.
- Students who withdraw after attending one or more class sessions will receive a grade of 'W" on their transcript. This grade will be replaced and GPA recalculated when the student retakes and successfully completes the course.
- Students who have attended the course will receive no refund for withdrawing after a course has begun.
By completing this form and signing it below, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the MVNU Policies regarding CMP.